Clearwater Orvis wader
A wader of great performance and simplicity that will make you enjoy wading in the Ter River, Ranga, Narcea or wherever you plan to dive. The Clearwater Men's Fly Fishing Wader has excellent features and is built with a modern fit to eliminate the volume of the old heavy waders.
- Updated, economical, full-featured men's wader.
- Modern adjustment to eliminate the volume of the traditional wader.
- Opposite side release buckles allow conversion to waist height.
- External storage pocket with elastic panel.
- Kangaroo style hand warmer pocket.
- Updated anatomical neoprene boots with integrated neoprene gravel guards.
- Belt included.
The waterproof four-layer breathable nylon fabric is lightweight but highly durable, with a waterproof rating of 30K / 8K. Opposite side release buckles allow waist-height conversion on hot days. Incorporates external storage pocket with elastic panel for small items and fly boxes, plus a kangaroo-style hand warmer pocket on the front chest. The anatomical neoprene ankle boots have been updated with integrated neoprene gravel protectors to reduce drag and water collection. Low-profile seam construction and low-profile belt loops with 1½ "belt included. Hook patch on inside pocket to secure Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately). Nylon / polyurethane membrane / knitted lining material nylon.
- Perfect for
- Tel: (+34) 93 207 69 22 - Worldwide shipping - London, Plymouth, Birmingham, Munich, Berlin, New York, Toulouse, Paris, Roma, Montana, Massachusets, Poland, Oslo... Prices and offers are valid only for orders in our fly fishing shop online.
You might also like