0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE This legal notice regulates the use of the website FlyShopSalmon2000.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), which is owned by FLYSHOP SALMON 2000,SL (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE). Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, which may be modified. The user is obliged to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, services of information society and electronic commerce, informs you that: Its company name is: FLYSHOP SALMON 2000,SL Its CIF is: B65812067 Its registered office is at: C/ Petritxol nº12, Planta Baja. 08002 Barcelona Registered in the Mercantile Registry of [REG. MERCHANT OF YOUR COMPANY ) 20 August 2012, Volume 433325, sheet 22, page B 425013, entry 1
To communicate with us, we put to your disposition different means of contact that we detail next:Tfno: +34 932076922Fax: +34 933106466 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org All the notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, to all the effects, when they are carried out through postal mail or any other means of those detailed previously.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and actuality of all those data that he communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be the only responsible for the false or inexact manifestations that he realizes. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others: a) Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order. b) Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services. c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information. d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, and violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties. e) Impersonate another user, public administration or a third party. f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. g) Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without their prior request or consent. All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without any of the rights to exploit them being transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website. In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the subject of any kind of exploitation. Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without the use or access to it can be understood to give the user any right over them. The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must first request written permission from THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or home page of our website, also must refrain from making statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from: a) The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or services offered. b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of users. c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image itself, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising. Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore it will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. PROCEDURE IN THE CASE OF ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLEGAL NATURE In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the conduct of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notice to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identified, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. For any litigious matter that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, will apply Spanish law, being competent courts and tribunals of BARCELONA (Spain).
6. PUBLICATIONS The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
European online litigation platform 2016: www.ec.europa.eu/odr