Atlantic Salmon Magic book + DVD
Atlantic Salmon Magic by Topher Browne
Special Foreword by Orri Vigfússon
Introduction by Simon Gawesworth Hardcover,
When and why does a salmon take an angler’s fly - and what does the salmon actually see? These and other essential questions are answered thoroughly and intelligently in Atlantic Salmon Magic by Topher Browne, the most complete book on the subject in a generation. "No other book about salmon fishing has ever won four international awards for publishing excellence.
This brilliant new bible of fly fishing for Salmo salar, the legendary leaper, builds on the time-tested techniques of Wood, Waddington, Falkus, Wulff, et al., while equipping the 21st-century angler with the latest tactics and flies to effectively cover water anywhere in the world. Features chapters on where to fish for Atlantic salmon today with a detailed overview of the finest rivers in all the major countries hosting runs of wild salmon.
463 pages with hundreds of stunning colour photos and original illustrations, Atlantic Salmon Magic is destined to become a classic. The book is an invaluable guide to everything salar. A rich literary and visual feast, this impressive new title from Wild River Press is an absolute must for the avid salmon angler.
- Add to Cart Buttons for Each Row
- Add All to Cart Button in Table Footer
- Quantity Fields
- Tier Price Columns
- Fly Fishing and Outdoor shop in Barcelona in Petritxol nº12 Street
- Contact phone Tel : (+34) 93 207 69 22 our fly fishing specialists will advise you. - Worldshipping - Prices and offers are only valid for online orders.
- Comprar online en nuestra tienda es fácil y 100% seguro. ¿Cómo puedo saber el precio total de envío? Los gastos de envío serán añadidos al precio de tus artículos seleccionados y depende del destino donde el paquete será enviado, el volumen y el peso de t
You might also like